It is a gel prepared from sea weed extract acts as a great source of macro and micro nutrients to plants.
- It increases the chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis process and helps to prevent heat stress and deficiency.
- It supplies enormous amount of nitrogen and reduces urea application
- Unlike urea, it releases nitrogen quite slowly and helps in steady growth of the plant.
Application: It can be applied through broadcasting as well as foliar spray to plants.
• Basal application: For short term crops - 2-3 kg per acre; For long term crops – 5-6 kg per acre.
• Dose by foliar spray: 3-5 gm of gel per litre of water.